JOB: Professional Recruiter (Dentist Recruiter)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job?
We’ve got your 3-word answer: Pacific Dental Services. We haven’t forgotten the importance of atmosphere—of surrounding associates with equally service-minded optimists. At Pacific Dental Services offices, you can expect a complementary team of problem-solvers who strive to make a difference.
We are seeking outstanding candidates that are located in Southern California.
At Pacific Dental Services our Professional Recruiters must:
- Oversees the GP Dentist recruiting process for assigned region(s).
- Manages the applicant lifecycle from the sourcing of candidates through the application and interviewing process (may include offer letter process).
- Is accountable for the effective implementation of GP Dentist Recruiting processes in accordance with policies, practices, EEO, ADA, HIPPA and other legal requirements.
- Utilizes operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leadership and managers in the effective projections for staffing/personnel needs.
- Utilizes metrics analysis to show turnover, retention, etc., as assigned by management.
- Provides oversight where appropriate to ensure compliance with established practices.
- Participates in dental school vendor fairs, dental school lunch and learns, state and national dental conventions and shows, and other events (this includes overnight travel when needed: up to 30% travel may be required).
- Consults with hiring managers to understand dentist requirements and functions in the office in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates.
- Generates a flow of appropriate resumes/candidates, profile/pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences.
- Manages the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned regions, including applicant flow, EEO data, etc.
- Promotes and supports the core values of PDS.
- Conducts exit interviews on Dentists that are leaving the organization in order to identify trends and issues in assigned region(s).
- Acts as a Liaison between Field Operations and Professional Recruiting/Professional Partnerships, and works with Department Heads to implement new procedures and best practices at the field level with concurrent accountability.
WHAT WE SEEK
We seek oustanding professionals that possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree with a Business or HR emphasis.
- A total of at least 5-7 years or more of related high level recruiting work experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience in Ultipro ATS, Taleo or similar.
- Experience in dentist, physician, engineer, attorney, or executive recruiting.
- Experience in the healthcare industry (dental experience a plus).
- Experience recruiting from colleges and/or trade schools.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Since 1994, Pacific Dental Services® (PDS®) has provided business support services to supported dental practices – freeing up...