The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As a consultative recruiter, the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Professional Recruiter will demonstrate recruiting best practices through full lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition knowledge. Integrated with the support of a professional recruiting practice, this professional will be directly responsible for the full service recruitment support of our domestic disciplines. These disciplines may span several functions ranging from general administration, engineering, operations to leisure & hospitality to - just to name a few.
In alignment with our professional recruitment vision, day-day activities will entail project management and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve an effective service delivery model. Critical talent acquisition assignments will require the development and execution of precise individual recruitment plans, inclusive of:
- Position profiling and plan development
- Attraction & marketing, sourcing & networking strategies
- Talent identification
- Candidate engagement
- Selection, conversion, and on boarding
Project management of the day to day recruitment operations through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
- Exhibiting recruiting subject matter expertise, utilizing strong business acumen, assessment skills, relationship management capability and the ability to identify and implement best practices
- Conducting needs analysis through position profiling sessions for enhanced knowledge and understanding of critical recruitment assignments
- Facilitation of passive and active talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities
- Identification and demonstration of key attraction and employment opportunities by understanding Walt Disney Parks and Resorts competitive demographics and employment value proposition for engaged candidate conversion
- Utilization of recruitment tools for technology optimization, process efficiencies, and applicant pool management
- Management of candidate relationships for active recruitment assignments, as well as, managing talent pipelining for future hard to fill talent acquisition needs
- Facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics
- Enhancing skills in sourcing, networking, relationship management, and recruitment plan development
- 3-5+ years experience in an enterprise corporate recruiting and sourcing environment, with emphasis on hard to fill disciplines
- Moderate experience developing and executing fully comprehensive recruitment plans
- Moderate sourcing capabilities – leveraging recruitment tools, search engines, professional networking media, etc.
- Moderate project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Recruitment experience spanning several general administration disciplines, with focus on hard-to-fill and high volume assignments
- Successful search firm and enterprise corporate recruiting experience
- AIRS CIR, CDR, or ACIR Certifications
- In depth ATS knowledge
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard