Professional Sales Associate
Trek Bicycle Store | St.Petersburg, FL, United States
Customers drive the success of this business, satisfying customers must be at the root of what all of us do on a daily basis. This may seem overly simplistic, but the reality is that so few companies pull off great customer service consistently. This represents a huge opportunity for us to stand out in our local market. As a company we can't depend on a few rock stars to set the tone; it's imperative that every encounter we have with a customer be a great one, no matter if you are a bike builder or the owner of the company.
Number of Openings: One
Prerequisites Required: 2 years minimum experience in a Retail Bicycle Store
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Sales associate must step into a roll at the Trek Bicycle Store of St.Petersburg ready and excited to execute a strong sales roll within the company. Passion for cycling, positive attitude and strong people skills required. We look to the associate to fully and confidently evaluate all customers needs and qualify sales appropriately. Working in a fast paced and energy filled environment is imperative. With customer service at our core, the associate must provide competent skills in both product knowledge and attitude.
• Create and build long lasting relationships with our existing and growing customer base.
• Build product knowledge based on our continuing training efforts from both Trek Corporate and supplemental brands.
• Provide competent follow-through on all sales.
• Weekends are imperative for any retail setting. Please allow for a schedule to accommodate our customers needs.
Serious inquiries only.
- Location: Trek Bicycle Store | St.Petersburg
- Compensation: Hourly compensation dependent on level of skill and experience.
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 17 months ago