Sales Specialist Professional Services
We are a fast-paced, growing, financial software company that is fast-paced and taking the financial industry by storm. We are looking for a Relationship Manager to market our financial services web application to financial service professionals. We are seeking a confident, self driven, inside telephone sales professionals. Financial industry experience is not required but, is preferred, as we provide detailed training to assist in the development and success of every sales professional. We will teach you all aspects of our product, including how to conduct an on-line demonstration. We expect you to have proven results and exceptional professional telephone sales skills.
Our Phoenix Corporate Office seeks a top notch:
Sales Specialist - Professional Services :
Strong industry, product, and branch procedures knowledge
- With 5+ years of sales experience
- Must be confident, an expert communicator, positive, and self driven to market our financial services web application to financial professionals, institutional companies and the investing public nationwide
Experience with Sales Force, Spin Selling, or other Sales Software applications
Lead generation via the internet
Excellent professional telephone skills
Self motivated with the ability to prioritize and drive results
Must speak comfortably to business professionals of all levels. (CEOs, Presidents, VPs)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet
- On-going strategy development, continual measurement & analysis of sales opportunities
- Must available for face to face interviews
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
â¢ Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Driven, presentable, flexible, organized, professional and energetic. They should be friendly in order to make the client feel comfortable.
- Need to be respectable mathematicians.
- must sum up the total prices and tax on merchandise selected as well as calculate the discounts if appropriate
- Must compile and track the sales data for evaluation. Skill in the preparation and analysis of complex and technical specifications.
The Sales Specialist - Professional Services position includes ownership of several key projects and program initiatives which include:
- Identifying the need for materials and merchandise; the criteria to select the vendor in procuring particular merchandise as well as meeting the identified criteria like price, quality, quantity, delivery date, and places orders
- Sales Specialist must have the skill in the preparation and analysis of complex and technical specifications
- Knowledge in product selection as well as, purchasing
- Must have a solid grasp of the products/service he/she is selling, together with the knowledge of the competition
Attend civic functions and trade association meetings and have travel to other businesses to reach out to customers.
- Series 7 license (or experience in broker/securities ) 5 years minimum experience
- Sales Specialist primary objective is to inform clients about the technical features of the merchandise and is capable of demonstrating the merchandise's use upon request.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible, directly applicable experience in sales of highly technical products and associated specialized merchandise
- OR, Four years' progressively responsible retail sales experience, which includes two years' progressively responsible and directly applicable experience in retail sales of highly technical and/or specialized merchandise;
- OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities has been achieved. Certain positions may require one year of supervisory experience.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply to: http://nwscareers.catsone.com/careers
Typically 20% of the sales team makes 80% of the sales. If you feel you are within that elite 20% then apply for this position. We provide a professional, competitive, small team-oriented environment and still take the time to have a little fun.
salary IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Please note that no relocation expense will be offered for this position.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
A reputable financial services company - 2 years ago