Professional Scheduling/Lead Management Agents
We are hiring for our Professional Scheduling/Lead
Management Team who service clients of physicians and
consumer service providers around the country. If you
are a great communicator, enjoy a fast-paced, positive
and fun environment and are someone who understands the
value of excellence in customer service, then this
position is for you.
Our agents are an extension of the client's front office
staff and must represent them in a professional manner
at all times. They must be able to respond to incoming
phone and email requests for information and schedule
appointments for a variety of medical and consumer
service industries. Our scheduling agents assist the
consumer by answering general questions about available
services and schedule consultations and service
appointments for multiple industries.
The successful candidate will possess outstanding
professional phone-based customer service, a great
attitude, flexibility and a willingness to learn new
processes, as well as an ability to adapt to the company
culture that rewards hard work, dedication, and a 'team
Competitive Salary + Commission Opportunities
Hours: Office Hours 9:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday - Friday
Travel: 0 - 10%
Job Requirements:This skilled professional must be able to:
Microsoft Office programs.
- Work with computer software scheduling programs and
company 'Best Practices' and with top level service.
- Ensure that all clients are handled in accordance with
consumers wishing to schedule an appointment.
- Handle both inbound and outbound phone calls to
and Spanish a plus.
- Speak in a clear, professional tone. English a must
Elective cosmetic products or consumer services
- Experience in a phone sales or service environment.
- Exemplary communication skills are a MUST.
- Show a proven track record in meeting performance
a positive work environment and avoiding negativity.
- Practice a commitment to ethical conduct by promoting
Red Spot Interactive - 19 months ago