Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 8,500 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Intacct has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in 2015” by Glassdoor Employee’s Choice Award, a “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in the San Francisco Bay Area, a “Top Workplaces for 2014” by the Bay Area News Group for the fourth consecutive year, and a “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2014” by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. In addition, Intacct’s CEO was named Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEO for 2014 in the SMB category. Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
It is incredibly gratifying to be a part of an organization where everyone is committed to the success of our customers, our partners, and our fellow workers. We are honored to be recognized for the fourth year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area and are committed to fostering an environment where employees feel valued and part of a great team. This award, and our rapid growth, is reflective of each individual’s dedication at Intacct and our overall commitment to excellence.”
- Robert Reid, CEO
As a Professional Services, Senior Salesforce Consultant, primary responsibilities include working directly with Intacct project managers and customers defining and delivering packaged and custom Salesforce/Force.com software solutions for implementation projects that address business requirements while integrating seamlessly with Intacct providing high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption. The position requires multi-tasking, solution defining, data loading, and hands-on configuration of Salesforce and the Intacct software. Other responsibilities include delivering training to our customers and partners, providing product insights to product management, contributing to marketing initiatives, and improving our professional services delivery processes and tools.
• Work with multiple project managers and customers simultaneously to successfully design and implement Salesforce and Intacct software solutions following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption.
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce package/custom development and administration including expertise implementing and programming in APEX, Visualforce, and the Web Services API while staying current with the latest product features and enhancements.
• Understanding of Intacct software functionality, most critically as it interacts with Salesforce to meet customer business requirements.
• Effective translation and documentation of customer business requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes.
• Strong consulting, communication, and leadership skills managing expectations and delivering high quality solutions on-time within scope and budget.
• Teamwork and collaboration with Professional Services, Technical Services, Sales, Engineering, Support, Product Management, and Customer Success to effectively coordinate project execution and completion hand-off.
• Prompt, concise, and friendly communications providing high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
• Interact with all levels of management and roles within the customer organization and Intacct
• Contribute to and use knowledge repository of deployment best practices and other customer ideas which can continually enhance the Intacct platform and repeatability of service delivery
• 3-5 years experience consulting and implementing package and custom Salesforce solutions and applications programming in APEX, Visualforce, and the Web Services API.
• Experience consulting and implementing ERP/Financial applications.
• Strong communication, customer leadership, and software delivery skills.
• Consulting experience end-to-end through the entire software delivery lifecycle following a process-based methodology.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization
• Advanced business analytics skills solving complex problems and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions.
• Hands-on configuration and set-up of the Intacct software requiring deep product knowledge and staying current with the latest product features and enhancements.
• Knowledge of finance and accounting including basic accounting processes/principles.
• Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
• Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Quick learner and self-starter.
• Strong desire to get things right rather than get things done. Desire to go “above and beyond”.
• Experience in assessing client requirements across a broad array of business processes including accounting, inventory, order entry and project management
• Industry knowledge in the software and services verticals.
• 2+ years of SaaS deployment experience is preferred
• Programming/coding experience a nice-to-have for translating business requirements into technical solutions and being able to “speak the language” of technology.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or accounting.
• Position requires minimal, occasional travel (estimate 15%).
Intacct Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as Intacct Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.