Professional Services Consultant
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
Tealeaf has worked successfully with partners to deliver extended benefits to their client base. Tealeaf is seeking an individual capable of directly engaging and driving new opportunities that provide this type of extended benefit to clients and prospects.
- Plan, develop, test and document implementations.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and technical designs.
- Install and test networking and webserver hardware and software at customer sites.
- Train customers on administration and use of software.
- Monitor performance of software after implementation and provide customer support.
- Travel up to 80%.
- 5-7+ years enterprise software experience; web applications or business intelligence software strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent related field.
- Formal training in web technology and academic understanding of applications and code.
- Experience at a major consulting firm is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of web systems (physical, logical, hardware, software). Understanding of how the different components in a web system fit together and affect each other.
- Proven customer relationship skills.
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TeaLeaf Technology - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard