SnapLogic is transforming how companies connect business applications, both on-premise and in the cloud. With SnapLogic, companies can connect any combination of applications and data sources while achieving a radical improvement in cost and performance over traditional integration solutions. SnapLogic Snaps – application-specific connectors – can be instantly downloaded from the SnapStore, the world's first online integration store.
Professional Services Engineer
We are looking for smart and personable people with some sales and technical panache to join our Professional Services (PS) team. Members of PS participate in developing "Snaps", build pipelines (simple representation of data transformation) for our customers, and provide product demos remotely or at customer sites. If you or someone you know is interested in diving into the world of enterprise cloud integration (a $5B industry!), and don't mind traveling up to 50% or more of the time.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a member of the Professional Services team, you will have:
- Minimum of one year of Java programming experience
- Good understanding of MySQL or other databases like SQL Server
- BS in computer science or related, MS is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of XML, decent understanding of REST principles, and APIs
- Good communication skills are a must
- Legally authorized to work in the US for any employer