You will be responsible for system implementation by developing “Snaps”, building pipelines and providing product demos to our customers. To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills, abilities and characteristics:
We prefer you also have one or more of the following skills:
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Knowledge of XML , basic level understanding of REST principles, and APIs.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Desire and ability to learn new systems and keep abreast with the current technologies.
- Self-confidence, tact and professionalism
- Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
- Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
- Interest in and ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Legally authorized to work in the US for any employer
Why work at SnapLogic
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with UNIX .
- 2+ years of experience with XML
- Experience with multiple APIs
- Interest in technology outside of the work environment.
- Desire and tendency for continued learning.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and their unique challenges so as to be better able to understand our customers.
- Be a part of “the next big thing”
- Learn and grow within cutting edge technology
- Work in a sphere that encourages creativity with endless possibilities
- Have high visibility within your scope of work
- Have fun! Enjoy catered lunches and “Snappy” Hours!
- Check out what all the hype’s about at http://www.snaplogic.com/news