The Hercules Tire & Rubber Company has built our business on integrity, honesty and superb customer service by hiring knowledgeable professionals with a solid track record of achievement. We are focused on hiring and developing people who want to be the best. We offer an excellent benefits package that allows you to select the plans and coverage that best fits you and your families' needs. Our mission statement reads that we are driven to exceed the expectations of our customers, suppliers, team members and shareholders by providing exceptional value with our products and services.
Our Guiding Principles are:
The Hercules Tire & Rubber Company is looking for a Program Administrator for its Findlay, OH location.
- Customer always comes fist
- Excellence in everything we do
- Fair and honest in all dealings
- Respect for the individual
- Rewards tie to performance
- Leadership by example
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the TDW Plus programs that are offered -- maintain Vendor's Associate Dealer Programs; Supplier Transfer Programs and National Account transaction;
- Maintain regular communications with the various teams to ensure transactions are followed through to a successful completion - ensure that the process flows from the customer's first notification of a transaction to the supplier website, vendor invoice, credit account maintenance and sales reporting; communicate regularly with customer service, sales, marketing, accounting and credit teams; ensure that all transactions for TDW Plus Programs are completed to the satisfaction of the customer, accurately and within the stated time frame.
- Enhance the marketing function and provide exceptional support and customer service -- generate and distribute reports as required; create and format excel spreadsheets as required -- ensuring that the data contained is accurate; produce power point presentations as required. * This position will report to the Director, TDW Marketing.
- Customer service skills to serve our external and internal customers at superior levels
- Analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Shows initiative
- Stress tolerant
- Positive attitude
- Team Oriented
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in sales administration
- Knowledge of the accounting process -- account receivable and cash account application
- Strong communications skills -- both verbally and written
- Solid understanding of organization's marketing, products, policies and procedures
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and Word; Power Point -- preferably experience using an ERP system
- Ability to create excel spreadsheet and power point presentations
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and team members to create a result driven, team oriented environment
- Ability to generate respect and trust from team members and external constituencies
To be considered for the position, please apply with a resume to www.herculestire.com .
- Knowledge of the tire industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field of study
Monster - 2 years ago