DELTA has been tasked to provide Program Management and oversight in the development and documentation of processes utilized by our Naval Sea Systems (NAVSEA) customer.
Projects and duties include:
- Data management within the iNAVSEA SharePoint information system;
- Assisting users with identifying file storage requirements
- Preparing point papers, issue papers, briefings as required
- Aiding the program with file organization and placement.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in development, generation, update and maintenance of instructions, policies, procedures, processes and documentation.
- Assisting in performing program monitoring and control efforts, including critical path management, forecasting upcoming and recurring program events; planning and preparation for critical events and establishment and implementation of other control methods tailored to requirements including development of Milestone charts, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), schedules and timelines.
- Assisting the management of current and historical program data and deliverables in an electronic format.
The iNAVSEA Share Point Administrator is a hands-on position responsible for execution of current established database processes, data scrubbing, error reporting, correction and metrics development, design and implementation of database process improvements, the creation and maintenance of data provider instructions, training and information.
Education: AA and 5+ years' experience supporting DoD
Clearance: A current SECRET clearance is required.
•Must be capable of conducting independent work on small projects.
•Must have ability to collaborate with team members, multi-task, and adapt to change.
•Must have a professional image, proactive approach and commitment to achieve individual, team and company goals are also positive attributes.
•Applicant should also have sharp analytical and research skills as well as provide exceptional customer service.
•File management Configuration
•Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Project, and Outlook is also required.
•Navy/Military experience desired.
•Strong working knowledge of iNAVSEA Share Point, user access configurations, database structure and file management
DELTA Resources, Inc. - 9 months ago