Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-192: Program Analyst
Lexington Park, MD
Provide NAVAIR support services to execute a diverse, technically challenging mission of providing engineering, development, testing, evaluation, and management support to United States Navy and Marine Corps personnel. Some travel may be required.
Candidates must have experience involving the following areas:
• Acquisition Documentation Support - Assisting in developing and coordinating DoD/Navy acquisition documentation in accordance with DoD/Navy policies and procedures. Documentation support will include but not be limited to providing analysis and input into Statements of Work (SOWs), any required Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documentation such as CDDs or CPDs, program management plans, risk management plans, and any procedures including reform initiatives. Provide draft documentation as necessary.
• Management Analyst Support - Assist in the development, maintenance and execution of database systems in support of projects to include but not be limited to database architecture development, data transfer, database configuration management, and database security management. Provide configuration management support for all related project efforts.
• Scheduling Support - Support the IPT Lead and Deputy by planning and tracking program goals, milestones, and deliverables. Identify and track critical milestones. Perform critical path analysis. Assess, track, and report on schedule linkages and interdependencies between key events.
• Financial Analysis Support - Assist in establishing and maintaining the program budget through the FYDP. This includes maintaining spend plans and maintaining expenditure data to support timely analysis of each field activity as well as support contractors to ensure the budget accurately reflects changes as mandated.
• Engineering Reviews - Support design reviews and analysis working groups as directed. Provide meeting minutes, technical assessment reports, and action item status, resolution, and tracking as directed.
• Risk Analysis - Identify potential program risk areas and provide analysis and implementation plans to mitigate risks.
• Cost Analysis - Provide support for cost analysis to ensure successful execution of the contract. Use qualitative and quantitative methods to evaluate monthly cost and performance data, including trends and projects. Track contract costs and support activities/meetings to ensure cost control is maintained.
• Graphics/Documentation Support and Database Library Management - Provide graphics and documentation development and support for office briefs and documentation requirements. Assist with managing and retaining documentation on secure network to include but not be limited to configuration management, folder setup, general database development, and management of all documentation to ease access, review, retrieval, and filing of all related documents and briefs. Support data retrieval, transfer, and archiving efforts. Assist with document classification marking, control of information, and reviews to appropriately catalog documentation in the database/library.
• U.S. DoD TOP SECRET clearance based on a SSBI, with the past five years.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or management field or equivalent experience.
• Four (4) years of business/management/development/integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations; appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
• Knowledge and capability in developing DoD system acquisition requirements, documentation development, financial and/or technical requirements.
• Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating, technical requirements, and contract requirements
• Two (2) years of current experience preparing project budgets.
• Two (2) years of current experience in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation.
• Ability to track action items, develop metrics, develop and track risk mitigation plans, and develop and track plans of action and milestones.
• Experience with and be knowledgeable of common Windows-based desktop computer systems using standard database and office software applications.