Project Analysts are accountable for providing support to Group Vice Presidents and Project Managers in managing, planning, and monitoring key projects from conception through implementation. They gather and analyze data to establish and maintain corporate business policies, processes, and procedures in order to provide support to departments and program managers. They also assist in preparing various reports that cover forecast reports, budget status, and other management related reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating in preparation of external and internal reports through collecting, analyzing and summarizing information from various departments.
- Manage and track status of established business processes and workflows to ensure timely completion of required deliverables.
- Develop automation with MS Office tools, SharePoint or other tools to track status/manage activities and deliverables part of the business process and workflow.
- Reporting on project deliverables and schedules in timely manner and working on overall program/project planning.
- Monitoring and program revenue. Invoices and reviewing them for completeness and accuracy.
- Studying assigned programs, understandings client’s requirements, analyzing program goals and targets and make recommendations
- Supporting PM’s in evaluating and monitoring the efficiency and performance of programs to make sure that program execution is on target.
- Assisting in the initiation process, conducting studies, analysis to allocate resource, and evaluating financial program reviews.
- Coordinate with Project Control in monitoring program budgets, reviewing program expenses and reports to determine whether allocated funds are spent as specified.
- Working with VP’s & Program Managers to prepare budgets and cost application for latest business development.
- Support proposal development as required.
Skills and Specifications:
Education and Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of fiscal planning, business case development, and contract management.
- Solid general management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Ability to correspond both in writing ideas and orally.
- Ability to analyze issues and situations systematically.
- Ability to recommend practical ways using innovation, good judgment, creativity and strategic thinking.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; desired proficiency with SharePoint or similar.
- Experience and understanding of information technology areas such as networking, software development, systems administration, architecture, etc.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to develop creative, automated solutions to manage and track status of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology\Computer Science, Accounting, Public Administration or Finance.
STG, Inc. - 7 months ago
Performance-Oriented Solutions Around the Globe
In a world where change happens in the blink of an eye, it is more important than ever that...