- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Management, Business Administration or Engineering Technology.
- DAWIA Level II certification in Program Management (PM) or possess an equivalent certification from private industry such as PMI's PMP.
- Minimum of (5) years of technical experience.
- Experience working within the DoD acquisition community.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity software, to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Ability to become proficient in Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Reliable, punctual, trustworthy and exceptionally conscientious. Must be team oriented, and have the ability to positively interact with diverse groups of people to achieve common objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly refined organizational and administration skills.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Assist project officer in the management of the cost, schedule and performance of DoD acquisition programs in compliance with the DoD 5000 and SECNAV 5000 series of acquisition directives.
- Develop program documents in support of program management, milestones and reviews.
- Parse requirements documents. Prepare and manage Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
- Draft contract related documentation including Requests for Information (RFI), Justification and Approval (J&A) and Statements of Work (SOW). Support the Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process.
- Coordinate program activities, develop and implement procurement and sustainment strategies. Provide support to Integrated Product Team.
- Knowledge of program milestones including Material Development Decision (MDD), Milestone A, Milestone B, Post - CDR Assessment, Milestone C, Low-Rate Initial Production (LRIP) and Full Rate Production (FRP).
- Knowledge of programmatics including ACAT Designation, Acquisition Decision Memorandum (ADM), Memorandum For the Record (MFR), Memoranda/Letters of Understanding or Agreements (MOA, MOU, LOA), Statement Of Work (SOW), Statement Of Objectives (SOO), Program Management Review (PMR), Program Management Agreement (PMA), Program Management Plan (PMP), Acquisition Program Baseline Agreement (APBA), Acquisition Strategy Acquisition Plan (AS/AP), Fielding Decision, In-Process Review (IPR) and ASN Dashboard.
- Knowledge of Probability of Program Success (PoPS) Gate Reviews, Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR).
- Knowledge of requirements documents and processes including Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDS), Expeditionary Force Development Process (EFDS), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), Capability Production Document (CPD), Operational Requirement Document (ORD), Letter of Clarification (LOC), Mission Needs Statement (MNS), Universal Needs Statement (UNS), Statement of Need (SON), Operational and Organizational (O&O), Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Concept of Employment (COE).
- Familiar with Systems Engineering including Performance Specification (PS), System Engineering Reviews, Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Information Support Plan (ISP), Program Protection Plan (PPP), Clinger Cohen Act (CCA), Security Classification Guide (SCG), Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH), Configuration Management (CM), Risk Management (RM) and Information Assurance (IA).
- Familiar with Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES), Test & Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) , Developmental Testing, First Article Test (FAT), Environmental Test, Transportability Test, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Test, Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance /Personnel /Fuel (HERO/HERP/HERF), System Integration Test (SIT), Limited User Evaluation (LUE), Field User Evaluation (FUE), Operational Test and Production Acceptance Test (PAT).
- Familiar with Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD), Logistics Requirements Funding Summary (LRFS), Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan, In-Service Management Plan (ISMP), Performance Based Logistics (PBL), Manpower, Personnel & Training (MP&T)Plan Development, Job Task Analysis (JTA), Training Development Progress Reviews, Independent Logistics Assessment (ILA), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Technical Publications, Provisioning Requirement, Production and Fielding.
- Familiar with Financial/Budget, Annual Funding Action Request (FAR), Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Mid-Year Reviews, Budget Exhibits and Spend Plans.
- Familiar with Joint Interoperability Test Certification, Transportability Certification, Satellite Certifications and Spectrum Certification Compliance.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 2 years ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...