TASC is seeking Acquisition program Analysts to support USMC program offices, providing acquisition and logistics support to the central acquisition agents equipping and sustaining the Marine Corps Operating Forces. This includes all phases of the DoD acquisition process, including general programmatic support that is required throughout the period of performance for each of the principal systems. Successful individual will be responsible for full lifecycle acquisition support. Requires knowledge of DoD acquisition. Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to work independently, and experience working in an integrated product team environment.
The candidate must possess the following requirements:
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Able to work independently or under only general supervision on assigned tasks
- Knowledge of DoD 5000 regs and Acquisition process
- Bachelors Degree (4 years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- Must currently obtain an active Secret Clearance
- Experience with DoD and USMC Acquisition Documentation (AS/AP, APBs etc..)
- USMC experience
- Program Management DAWIA Level II or III certification
- Knowledge of Database Management System (DADMS) and DoD IT Portfolio Registry (DITPR-DON)
- Developing Program Management Reviews (PMR) and the Probability of Program Success (PoPS) Baseline Review Board (BRB) briefings and other high-level program papers and briefings in support of the PM
- Experience Developing and implementing tools used to monitor progress and compliance with Clinger-Cohen Act (CCA)
- Experience Developing Acquisition Plan; Procurement Requirement/Request (PR); Acquisition Program Baseline (APB); Program Life Cycle Cost Estimate (PLCCE); Cost Analysis Requirements Descriptions (CARD); Economic Analysis; and Program Management Agreement
- Knowledge of BCL process
- Experience administering, assisting users, troubleshooting issues, uploading and filing programmatic documentation to MCEITS SharePoint and SharePoint sites
- Masters Degree
TASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...