Responsible for providing rigorous, timely and imaginative design and execution of analytic tasks leading to practical solutions of complex business problems. Must possess analytical abilities, understand basic business concepts, and be a creative problem solver. This position requires the individual to be quick thinking, hard working, entrepreneurial and self motivated. The consultant will work individually and in
teams providing general project and analytical support to the client and staff. Responsible for ensuring the task and activities that they are assigned to are completed in a timely and thorough manner . The individual is quality focused and understand that one of the keys to long term success with clients is delivering work to a high standard, on time and properly focused.
- Create documents, reports, briefs, and other documents needed to support the client and project team
- Track various tasks, reports, and other requirements
- Provide project task support as outlined by the Project Manager
- Regularly expanding their knowledge by asking question and clearly communicating to the Project Manager areas where they need support
- Listen and continue to learn from more experienced members of the team
- Delivering work that is accurate, detail oriented and demonstrates that thought was exercised
- Ensure that assigned activity/task boundaries and timelines are well understood
- Ensure that internal and client facing communications are clear and properly coordinated
- Ensure that the Project Manager is aware of all significant project matters on a timely basis
- Gather requirements by observing/discussing the current processes and tools being used by the team to maintain data and generate reports
- Assist team members/subject matter experts with providing clients data-driven findings, recommendations, and solutions
- Provide consultation on how to improve the team’s data collection and reporting processes
- Identify redundancies, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in the process, then provide solutions
- Develop a plan to implement an application that will centralize and standardize the data collection process, maintain data integrity, and automate the reporting function
- An undergraduate degree in a field related to healthcare, information management, or business
- Have an interest in learning to work with data and data analytics
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including skills in visual representation of data using charts and graphs.
- Must be tech-savvy and a quick learner
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain a security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
UCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.