April 24, 2013
Human Resources Department
40 hours per week, Full Benefits
When Applying Please Reference Job Code PA-910
Please Follow Application Procedures
The position is responsible for supporting the department in all areas of Human Resources. Effectively collaborating with the HR Team to provide quality service to our employees. Primary duties include record keeping, credentialing, benefit enrollments and data entry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- 1 year consecutive office experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
We consider education, training, experience and demonstrated skills.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Values working in a multicultural/diverse work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with word processing, data bases, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to be organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a broad variety of people, including mental health professionals, clients, and the public in English and Spanish.
- Ability to use a database, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion, and judgment in working with a variety of people.
- Openness to feedback and supervision.
- Ability to regularly attend scheduled shifts, be punctual for scheduled shifts and meetings, and be in a condition suitable for assuming responsibilities of position.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, although position allows for flexibility to stretch and get up and move around.
- Ability to think and work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability of using multi-line phone, voicemail, and e-mail systems.
- Manual dexterity allowing for data entry, copying, word processing, filing, and writing.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
- Position requires personal transportation. If driving a personal vehicle, must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance ($100,000/$100,000 strongly recommended) and have a valid driver’s license for state of residency.
- Must pass criminal history background check.
- Must pass a language test if applicable.
- Email a cover letter and resume to
and reference job code “PA-910” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.
- Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services at (503)736-9759 and put “PA-910” or on your cover letter.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure and you must meet all position qualifications/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to better serve our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer