Responsible for the facilitation, coordination and clerical support of program / contract / grant activities and deliverables. Collaborate with medical and professional staff to accomplish goals within designated time frames.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Coordinate schedules for projects taking into consideration contract deliverables, client needs, department workload, resource/capacity constraints and vendor capabilities. Monitor timelines and approaching deliverable dates including quality indicators, data collection, conferences, educational sessions, meetings, memberships, exhibit functions, publication deadlines, special functions, etc. to insure deadlines are met.
2. Schedule, prepare and organize activities such as internal and external business meetings, business trips, travel arrangements and client or third party appointments. Maintain electronic calendars via Outlook.
3. Receive and distribute all correspondence including mail, fax, memos, reports and e-mail. Maintain contact lists to include addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
4. Compose, proofread and distribute outgoing correspondence, memos, forms, reports, etc.
5. Perform data entry, organize, file and maintain departmental records, manuals and correspondence. Understand and utilize project-tracking software to maintain accurate statistical data.
6. Develop forms and reports used to document, track and report continuing education activity information for submission to accrediting organizations and/or internal use.
7. Answer incoming calls and route to the proper person. Answer questions and take messages when needed. Assist with incoming requests for information. Maintain a database of all calls received and actions taken.
8. Initiate the purchase / request of departmental supplies, obtain appropriate approval and maintain documentation of all transactions. Reconcile invoices through the Accounting/Finance department.
9. Maintain a working knowledge of department / contract deliverables and master list of all project / activities. Collect and update master work plans as assigned or directed.
10. Conduct research and prepare reports and presentations for managerial staff and team members.
11. Create and maintain resource library for department.
12. Complete expense reports and liaison with Accounting / Finance department.
13. Assist in the review, verification, testing and editing of work produced by other staff members as directed.
14. Serve as a backup to other team members as assigned or requested.
15. Adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
16. Follow AFMC, state and federal protocols regarding data confidentiality/security and HIPAA compliance.
17. Communicate needs and requests to other team members as appropriate.
18. Additional duties as assigned.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices) :
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, ability to remain calm under stress and ability to lift and transport 30 pounds. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Required: High School Diploma
Desirable: Associate’s degree or additional education in business
Required: Two (2) years clerical experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
Intermediate skill level with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Type 50 wpm
Good command of the English language and knowledge of punctuation, grammar and spelling are required
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to meet deadlines
Attention to detail
Ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals
Ability to relate professionally and positively with staff, business partners, customers, constituents, recipients and the public
Ability to multitask
Ability to prioritize
Strong organizational skills
Problem solving skills
Time management skills
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care - 9 months ago
For those seeking medical salvation, Baptist Health may be the answer to their prayers. The organization provides health services through...