- Prepare contracts, payment requests, and meeting notes,
- Coordination of travel, authentications of official documents, occasional shipping to Regional Policy Associate, consultants, etc.
- Event coordination and planning
- Update & organize intranet site, ARL Spanish wiki, attend monthly meetings
- Translation of memos, documents and of communications between field staff and operational/global staff. Reviewing/editing translation of publications
- Communications Support: Catalogue publications, coordinate international printing and shipping of pubs; enter news into Media Tracking Tool
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 1-2 years administrative and logistics support experience;
- Demonstrated computer experience;
- Good communications and writing skills;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Ability to work as an effective team player;
- Strong verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish required, Portuguese preferred.
Ipas - 16 months ago