Provides general program support for the academic and social services components by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate staff.
· Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate staff.
· Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information; greets all incoming visitor with a friendly, professional, hospitable manner.
· Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate staff. Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
· Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
· Maintains and safeguards inventory of building supplies and equipment.
· Gathers information that supports the data collection system of the center.
· Provides excellent communication to all incoming calls.
· Manages existing resources wisely, including cleaning supplies, equipment purchases, and contractual arrangements; adheres to established budget guidelines.
· Incorporates external support i.e., volunteers, monetary and supply donations, to maximize community potential in assisting with the goals of the Center.
· Purchases supplies needed to provide for every day usage and special events.
· Assists in the supervision of girls that are waiting to attend class.
· Provides clerical support to all staff within the center.
· Tallies points for the students’ point system and record appropriately.
· Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
· Answers incoming call and greets visitors in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
· Orders, picks up and distributes lunches for students; processes lunch forms ensure codes, i.e. free or reduced codes are accurately in the system; performs National School Lunch Program duties where applicable.
· Records and maintains transportation log; distributes transportation passes as applicable.
· Maintains daily attendance records and may enter data into ETO (and school board information systems as assigned).
· Inventories supplies for the daily operation of the meal program (where applicable).
· Arranges conference calls.
· Reads and directs incoming mail; composes and types routine correspondence; prepares out-going mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
· Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
· Orders safety supplies; ensure first aid kits are inspected monthly.
· Enters data into Data PACE system.
· Compiles information and completes all monthly reports, i.e. and submit to appropriate agencies.
· Maintains attendance logs, student documentation and creates reports as necessary.
· Enters intake information into the system.
· Provides refreshments for meetings and events.
Education and/or Experience and Technical Skills:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of vocational coursework is a plus.
1. Minimum six months to one year experience in an office experience preferred.
2. Current Florida driver’s license.
3. Ability to work efficiently using personal computer, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, database software, and all office equipment required.
· Must adhere to Agency Values and Principles.
· Upholds the ethical standards of the Agency.
· Follows policies and procedures of the Agency.
· Must work evenings and weekends as required to fulfill workload requirements.
· Must be able to travel by automobile, plane, train, etc.; occasional overnight travel may be required