W R Systems, Ltd. has an immediate need for a Program Assistant to provide documentation and program support for the NSWC Carderock Combatant Craft program at the customer site on the Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek This exciting work is in support of an engaged client on a growing program. The selected candidate will act as a liaison between government POC and other government and contractor representatives. Position responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
Candidates must possess the following experience:
- Researches and writes white/point papers, proposals, presentations, and other high-level technical support documentation.
- Manages, coordinates, supports, performs, and tracks activities related to providing contract-related administrative and technical support services.
- Coordinates, schedules, attends, and documents working group meetings and conferences.
- Establishes and maintains paper and computer-based document filing systems designed to ensure efficient storage, retrieval, or revision of existing documents.
- Proofreads and edits own work, and that of peers, prior to delivery to the client.
- Updates electronic and paper schedules and address/phone data.
- Manages or supports problem resolution efforts.
- Provides timely support in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Responds to inquiries/arranges meetings as needed.
- Works independently to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Completes multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook; Adobe Acrobat; Visio a plus
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills.
- Real-time solution-provider.
- Grace under pressure and maturity when presented with short deadlines and aggressive schedules.
Candidates must possess 4-6 years of experience in providing a wide range of administrative, programmatic, and technical support services requiring superior technical writing and organizational skills. Minimum High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field is a plus.
The selected candidate will support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: high standard of quality in conduct and performance; determination to achieve excellence; ownership; accountability; competence; collaboration; innovation; focus; drive; enthusiasm; mutual trust and respect; dedication; loyalty; and good citizenship.
Secret Security Clearance required
W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer with a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran