Job Title Program Associate Job Requisition ID 32039BR Division School Of Law Department 881420:School of Law Full/Part Time Full-Time Regular/Temporary Regular Minimum Hourly $ 18.028846 Midpoint Hourly $ 24.134616 Minimum Annual $ 37500 Midpoint Annual $ 50200 Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Designs, implements and coordinates a program. Works with individuals or groups to research program initiatives and develop strategic plans. May ensure that short and long term goals of the program and individual projects are met. Provides training, represents the program at meetings and conferences and networks with affiliated groups. May write and present speeches. Oversees the preparation of operational and statistical reports. May plan, administer, or monitor the program's budget or related grants. Performs related responsibilities as required.
PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in a field related to specified program area and two years of related program management experience, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
DATE CREATED/MODIFIED/REVIEWED: 06/08/06 AMM Additional Job Details · Manage logistics of all Center and OCS programs and events (catering, multi-media, facilities, room reservations, parking, employer gifts, etc.). It is estimated that there will be over 100 events this year and at least two major conferences.
- Oversee the catering and facilities needs for all on-campus recruitment programs (approximately 30 lunch or breakfast services; one service could serve up to as many as 40 attorneys/employers).
- Coordinate with Practice Society presidents, law students, alumni, and other legal practitioners to plan and implement Practice Society programs and events.
- Interface with all necessary vendors (e.g. caterers, rentals) and liaise with Associate Director for Conferences as needed.
- Develop and manage budgets for all event programs through strategic forecasting and monitoring of all expenditures to fully leverage event potential.
- Create budget forecasts and manage events within assigned budget scope maintaining accountability for all expenditures relating to events assigned.
- Serve as liaison to Student Services to ensure coordination and calendar syncing of Center/OCS events with other events occurring on campus.
- Manage the new Kiosk system in Symplicity to keep track of student engagement with all Center and OCS programming (this will also assist with department metrics).
- Assist Director of Recruitment Programs & Communications with scheduling hotel/catering needs for all off-campus recruitment programs (e.g. Emory in New York, Emory in D.C., Southern California Interview Program)
- Market/promote Center and OCS programs and events.
- Assist with front desk coverage when Administrative Assistant is out of the office (e.g. sick days, vacation days).
- Other duties as assigned. This position involves: Not Applicable