The Program Associate will serve as a first point of contact while providing data-entry support to the Prospect and Customer Care team, helping to establish a pathway to provide prospective students with initial guidance. This position maintains a focus on customer service and enhancing prospective students’ initial experience as a representative of the brand. The Program Associate will also assist in providing administrative support for student onboarding, scheduling and career counseling activities and student support throughout their certificate program. As needed, the Program Associate will aid in continually improving the experience of the student at all phases.
This position reports to Senior Manager of Student Experience and is located in Saint Louis Park, MN. Relocation costs are not included in this position.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Engage prospective students through outbound phone contact.
- Serve as a backup to the Program Counselor phone queue, to assist prospective students in initially exploring available Certificate program options.
- Provide support with student orientation, class registration and career coaching activities.
- Ability to problem solve and aid prospective and current students in resolving technical issues.
- Effectively manage a variety of daily tasks, including outbound phone contact, as well as email and online chat activities, while achieving completion of projects according to deadline.
- Provide excellent service and support to prospective and current students.
- Maintain accurate electronic records, data entry and reassignment of inquiries to Program Counselors.
- Ability to perform consistently to meet established and expected individual and team performance service targets.
- Technical knowledge and use of Customer Relationship / Contact Management systems, and related Microsoft Office products.
- Partnership and collaboration with team members, such as Program Counselors, Career Counselors, and Marketing, to support prospective and current students.
- Coordinate routine functions within the department, including meeting agenda and materials.
- Adherence to a high level of ethics and integrity.
- Completion of additional projects and duties as assigned to support the mission.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Excellent customer service skills, highly organized with a high level of attention to detail
Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to manage a variety of tasks, while adapting within a fast-paced, change-rich environment
Self-starter with the capacity to work within a team and be a team-player
Previous customer service over the phone and/or admissions related work a plus
Empowered Careers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Empowered Careers - 22 months ago