Program Center Managers are responsible for managing a Calling Center at a RuffaloCODY partner institution.
Partner institutions are in various locations across North America, with both relocation and traveling opportunities available. Program Center Managers traditionally maintain a Sunday thru Thursday schedule of afternoon and evening hours (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm in most areas).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain positive relationships with clients, subordinates and senior management
· Meeting fundraising goals and expectations of partner institution and Clients
· Management of Calling Center staff
· Creating strategies & tracking progress and statistical trending
· Coordinating program specific support team efforts
· Recruiting/Interviewing/Training part time staff members
· Staff motivation & retention
· Data analysis
· Project reporting
· Responsible for site specific Human Resources
· Financial Reporting/Analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Program Center Managers must be self-motivated, business minded, leadership oriented and have an ability to achieve personal and professional goals.
· Clear communication skills (both oral and written) are a necessity.
· An ability to analyze statistics and offer insight into statistical trending of program/project
· Strong knowledge of MS Office products and a demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
· Ability to take ownership of a program, utilizing innovation and creativity to advance and improve productivity is essential
· Previous management and/or leadership experience necessary
· Occasional hardware/office machine troubleshooting
· Manage the overall operations of a RuffaloCODY Calling Center
· Meet and exceed the Client’s fundraising expectations
· Build/maintain positive relations with clients, support staff and managerial peers
· Manage a large staff of collegiate aged students and demonstrate managerial integrity
· Bachelor's degree or greater
· Leadership / management e xperience in a fundraising environment (Calling Center and/or Annual Fund experience)
· Knowledge of RuffaloCODY's CAMPUSCALL software preferred
· Full time, salaried position
· Health and dental benefits
· 401(k) with company match
· Tuition assistance for continuing education
· Relocation stipend
Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- 3 years ago - save job
Since 1990, RuffaloCODY has been a leader in providing innovative solutions to non-profit organizations. Each year we assist over 300...