ALATEC strives to create a professional, challenging environment for our workforce. As an emerging company, with a winning track record, ALATEC understands that our workforce is the foundation by which we succeed as a company. Currently operating in 15 states, ALATEC strives to offer people greater exposure to meaningful opportunities and the ability to directly contribute to current projects in a concrete way.
ALATEC is currently recruiting for a Program Control Analyst to administratively support Controller, Program Managers (PM) and Task Leads in whatever capacity required for management and control of the PM's programs(s). Primary functions will be in planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of projects of a variety of contract types, size and complexity. This position(s) will be full-time and comes with an above average benefits plan.
ALATEC has an excellent benefits plan. In addition to low premium medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, paid time off, and an outstanding 401K, additional low cost life insurance, and out of pocket medical reimbursement up to $1000 per year.
Candidates must have be able to generate reports and budgets, make appropriate recommendations to management in order to strengthen business controls, improve operations, and reduce costs. The selected candidate will work with capture/proposal teams and management to develop pricing strategies, identifying risks, calculating profit, and loss statements for each proposal and contract. This position is not an entry level position.
- Set up and update Contracts in GCS Premier - Update Contract Work Force with Changes
- Maintain Unanet (timekeeping & hour budget tool) on timely basis with changes from GCS Premier
- Develop, monitor, track, and report accuracy of existing programs to include deliverables, payment schedules, period of performance, and costs
- Oversee preparation of change order/task order contracts and proposals
- Oversee preparation of budgets on contracts and task orders
- Works with Program Manager on accuracy of budget and profit and loss
- Notify Management of potential at-risk scenarios
- Provides Management with reports on status and profitability of jobs through GCS Premier and Unanet Timekeeping system
- Responsible for billings of contracts (both monthly and biweekly) through WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow), and organization of backup documentation
- Work with Contracts Administrator
- Work with Subcontractors and Government Points of Contact
- Perform cost analysis and estimates on pricing for proposal efforts, consistent with company policies, FAR, CAS, and other applicable regulations
- Review RFP's and provide any pricing related questions for submittal to the customer
- Responsible for contract close out requirements for prime and subcontract costs
- Provide, update, and maintain information to consultants on purchase orders both direct and Indirect
- Maintains all Work Authorizations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Five (5) or more years of experience in one of the following areas: Finance, Accounting or Program Control
- Professional experience working with accounting principles and accounting software and databases
- Experience in pricing in a Federal Contracting environment (i.e. Cost Plus and Firm Fixed Price)
- Good Organizational, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional level Excel and Word experience
- Experience in Deltek GCS Premier Accounting Software
- Experience in WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow)
- High School Diploma
- BS or BA degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
ALATEC is an EEO/AA employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.