Title: Program Control Manager
Position Description Summary:
Aegis is a leading private security and risk management company with offices in the UK, USA, Iraq, Afghanistan and Bahrain. Our US office, based in McLean, VA, has rapidly expanded as a result of contracts the company has been awarded by the US Department of State. The company is recruiting for a Program Control Manager. Reporting to the Controller, the candidate will be responsible for business and financial functions and deliverables for Company programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contract deliverables are within negotiated and agreed upon parameters and government cost controls guidelines.
- Coordinate with Program Management and Operations to advise on and drive corrective actions where required.
- Participate in preparation of budgets and schedules for all contract work and perform financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Participates in preparation, review, production, sign-off and tracking of contract deliverables, proposals, baseline plans and reports.
- Implements, develops and applies planning, tracking, and analysis procedures for reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity and level of risk.
- Develops and implements reporting procedures to report project status and valuation of work in progress as well as tracking procedures for contract deliverables.
- May participate in new business proposals as required to develop schedule, manpower, and cost estimates.
Candidate must be able to multi-task and support multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to perform in a high pace, fast changing work environment.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and with others, ensuring timely completion of assignments and meeting established quality standards.
- Ability to identify risk situations and coordinate solutions with management.
- Effective communicator with the ability to write, interpret and explain complex issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Government contract finance.
- Proficient at Deltek Costpoint and Time entry.
- Strong Excel skills
Specific Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Monthly analysis of contract costs: by CLIN, by functional department; etc.
- Insure appropriate charges to correct codes
- Research and resolve unbilled amounts
- Recommend revenue
- Prepare Unbilled and billing support documents
- Reconcile field reports (muster, BOG) with accounting records.
- Data loads of third party labor
- Closing reports and reconciliations
- Routine meetings with responsible manager
- Understanding variances on incurred costs
- Reinforce recording and reporting processes
- Understand current developments and the impact on near term results
- Support pricing efforts
- Workforce maintenance
Aegis Defense Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Aegis - 16 months ago
AEGiS is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit, tax-exempt, educational corporation. AEGiS is made possible through unrestricted grants from Boehringer...