Provides overall support in grant implementation and record keeping activities.
• Develop and maintain detailed records as defined in the grant
• Update records per the grant schedule
• Assist with the development of grant reports
• Participate in meetings and project reviews as defined by the grant
• Work in cooperation with the Career Coach to deliver job readiness workshops when needed
• Assist the Career Coach in the placement of graduates and identifying employers that need graduates with the appropriate training skill sets
• Assist in the management of the Industry Advisory Council by setting up meetings and ensuring that ongoing support is provided to the Council
- Associate Degree or actively pursuing
- Minimum two years experience in project management
- Minimum 2 years experience with US – Department of Labor Grant coordination/administration.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• Past experience in grant development and implementation
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
Target Hiring Rate/Salary
Posting Open Date
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled
For full consideration, apply by this date
Special Instructions to Applicants
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
Cuyahoga Community College - 19 months ago