The Global Innovation Programs offers the Stanford Graduate School of Business distinctive approach to teaching entrepreneurship and innovation to change agents throughout the world. The Program Coordinator, Global Innovation Programs, Stanford Graduate School of Business will interact directly with the Assistant Dean, program directors, participants, vendors, and other GSB staff on a daily basis. He/she coordinates many administrative and support aspects of local, international and online educational programs.
This is a fixed term assignment, scheduled to conclude August 31, 2014.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Coordinates admissions process for programs
• Coordinates logistics for on and off-campus programs including catering, accommodations, educational materials, and events.
• Interacts with and supports participants prior to and during programs
• Database management and data analysis
• Supports the execution and tracking of marketing plans
• Provides administrative support for the department as needed
• Some weekend and evening work will be required.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in providing team administrative and logistical support, problem solving, customer service, marketing communications, and organizing programs.
Candidate should also posses:
• Ability to resolve problems on the spot diplomatically with regard to important on-going relationships with faculty, service providers, and partners.
• High energy level, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and flexibility.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities at one time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps required.
Knowledge of social media campaign tools a plus.
• Some database experience required, experience with Salesforce a plus; training in Stanford online systems will be provided as needed.
• A college degree or at least three to five years of relevant work experience is required.
Graduate School of Business
Stanford University - 7 months ago
The Stanford Technology Ventures Program is dedicated to accelerating high-technology entrepreneurship education and creating scholarly...