Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
- Initiate and respond to customer calls for information on program offerings and requirements. Contact field staff or supervisors as needed.
- Assist in the resolution of customer issues. Document calls and customer issues in program database. Follow-up with customers or field staff to secure necessary documentation.
- Review rebates, bids and contracts submitted by customers to ensure program eligibility. Process rebates for energy savings initiatives.
- Respond to field staff requests for information, changes or paperwork to complete their assignments.
- Input, verify and correct data for monthly program reporting requirements. Check data file for completeness. Prepare monthly reports as required to meet program specifications.
- Process and track contracts and work orders. Assist customers and field staff in making changes to contacts and work orders. Document inspection results and process certificates as required
- Send authorizations to banks for customer payments.
- Assist in monthly invoicing process by checking and verifying data.
- Process customer payments and deposits.
- Assist on special projects or initiatives
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
- B.S. Business Administration, Accounting, Finance
- 2-4 years administrative experience in an office environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Detail orientation and ability to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
- Computer proficiency, experience with Windows-based office applications required. Previous database experience preferred.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail is preferred.
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy