Job Number 1552007
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.The Program Coordinator provides key local customer interface and day-to-day work direction for assigned personnel at specific account (s) to ensure customer satisfaction and Service Excellence per contract and performs technical service work. Essential Responsibilities • As directed, use knowledge of customer contract to ensure obligations are met. Prioritize service, assign personnel and follow up on commitments. May assist Director of Service (DOS) and/or Senior Program Coordinator (SPC) with employee appraisals, status changes, promotions and disciplinary actions. May share on-call or service call escalation responsibility.
- Will function as Site Leader and is responsible for customer relationship at assigned site(s). Assure service quality via frequent customer contact and formal quality reviews. Represent hospital in regulatory agency inspections and may sit on hospital safety and equipment selection committee.
- If assigned, track and analyze financial performance with DOS and SPC. May recommend equipment, parts and supplies. Implement procedures to provide quality, cost effective service. Responsible for prompt and accurate filing of expense, time and service reports, accounts payable and billing.
- Resolve issues with biomedical equipment; planned maintenance (PM), safety or environmental inspections – adhere to GE policies, hospital procedures with required documentation and communication.
- May maintain approved parts inventory, manage vendor service delivery processes in compliance with GE policies; guarantee team takes proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensures calibration.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards for safe, effective use of medical equipment through instruction.
- May provide instruction to hospital / Biomedical personnel on equipment operation, diagnostics, safe, effective use and repair.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements. Qualifications/Requirements • A.S. Degree in Business Administration, Management, or has related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years as a Biomedical Technician and has one-year progressive team leadership experience effectively supervising and coaching technical personnel, as well as, effectively resolving customer relations issues.
- Qualified experience in a customer service environment with resulting knowledge of customer account coordination.
- Previous experience managing financial and administrative requirements of the position.
- Willing to travel outside of assigned region.
- Must have a valid driver’s license Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Desired Characteristics • Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and business issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Change agent and process oriented
- Preferred candidates will live in the Riverside, CA area.
GE Careers - 11 months ago
At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us...