McKean Defense Group, LLC is a privately held Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean is currently seeking a Program Analyst to directly support US Navy programs. Candidate will be responsible for administrative support tasks to include financial tracking and tasks; project and meeting support; preparing periodic status reports and creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Proactively develop, manage and execute Plans of Actions (POA&Ms) in support of major evolutions. Monitor schedules and milestones.
- Creation and maintenance of program Schedule of Events (SOEs) and task spreadsheet maintenance for tracking of internal responsibilities and due dates.
- Collecting, reviewing and streamlining weekly status inputs.
- Funding analysis, program funding charts, monthly expenditure charts and cost variance charts to analyze historical financials, track current task spending and to forecast future trends.
- Provide PowerPoint presentation support by compiling program data and capturing program overviews, highlights, lowlights and objectives, as well as creating program matrix, financial and organizational charts.
Technical Documentation Support:
- Production, editing and reformatting of Navy written policy and guidance, such as Instructions, Manuals, pamphlets and Process Maps.
- Converting tech manual PDFs into editable Word documents. Documentation comparisons are also performed to record discrepancies and differences.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including MS Project and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Technical writing and editing experience
- Coordination of meetings including capturing action items
- Status gathering and reporting
- Review and analysis of financials including budgets and reconciliation of issues and discrepancies
- Presentation development and support
- Navy experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to acquire and maintain a security clearance.
MCKEAN DEFENSE GROUP, LLC - 13 months ago