Job Summary/Basic Functions
The Program Coordinator for Fraternity and Sorority Programs is responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating student leadership programs and programs to enhance academic success for a growing community of more than 600 fraternity/sorority members; including coordinating educational programs and events to address risk management, membership development, and national issues that relate to students in fraternities and sororities.
This position serves as part of the central Student Activities Office staff and will work to:
- Develop, implement and evaluate overall management of Fraternity & Sorority program.
- Provide quality support and advising of diverse Fraternity & Sorority Life populations
- Partner with Greek student leaders to initiate, develop, implement, and evaluate various educational, social, multi-cultural, accountability, and recognition programs
- Serve as a resource person for UNC students and the greater UNC community on issues relating to recruitment, community service, leadership development, and compliance with UNC policies
- Develop program evaluation systems for learning outcome measurements and benchmarks and modify and develop programs to improve services to meet community needs
- Assist Student Activities staff in planning and promoting Student Activities Office offerings at Preview Days and Summer Orientation and other special Student Activities Office and University projects and duties as assigned
Search Committee Chair: James Kohles
- Master's Degree in Student Affairs/Higher Education, Counseling, Psychology, Public Administration/Policy or other related field
- Demonstrated experience in Fraternity and Sorority program planning, implementation, evaluation as well as the coordination of Fraternity and Sorority recruitment processes
- Experience working with and advising National Pan-Hellenic Council and National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations
Search Committee Chair Phone/Extension: 970-351-2871
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits available include health, life, and dental insurance, as well as a selection of several defined contribution retirement programs. Dependents and spouses of UNC Employees who are employed as 0.5FTE or above are entitled to and eligible for Dependent Tuition Grants. These tuition grants will cover in-state tuition charges. Further requirements may exist. Other benefits may be available based on position.
Attach resume and cover letter electronically.
Satisfactory completion of a background check, educational check, and authorization to work in the United States is required after a conditional offer of employment has been made. The successful candidate must submit original transcripts within one (1) month of hire.
HigherEdJobs - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard