ManTech is seeking a highly skilled System Acquisition, Program Control Analyst with experience in the providing on-site project management, administrative support, and coordination of project tasks. You will be supporting a Government acquisition Program Management Office (PMO) comprised of a multi-disciplinary, integrated team of Government and contractor support personnel executing program and project planning, execution, and reporting. |
· Interfaces daily with senior CBP staff to provide administrative and technical support as directed.
· Develops draft technical and programmatic material for project planning and reporting purposes.
· Participates in technical implementation of Share-Point-based enterprise project management system to expand and standardize project tracking.
· Maintains SharePoint websites by bring the sites up to date by keeping information current and integrating the site with other sites as necessary
· Gathers, organizes, analyzes, and presents strategic procurement planning information for PMO program and projects.
· Gathers, organizes, analyzes, and presents Advanced Acquisition Planning information for PMO programs and projects.
· Gathers, organizes, analyzes information and develops reports, briefing, and documentation to support management, programmatic, and executive-level initiatives (Not to include Monthly or Quarterly Contractor Deliverable Products).
· Compares current and proposed future state requirements, conducting gap analysis and recommending viable action plans.
· Evaluates existing procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or systems related to technical or administrative problems or contractual issues and recommends solutions.
· Addresses PMO requirements by developing draft processes, policies, and procedure inputs. Coordinates with Policy Directorate in the development of organizational documents.
· Develops business methods, identifies best practices, and analyzes performance metrics. Development, application, execution, and tracking of service contract performance metrics.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of and demonstrated practitioner experience in the fundamentals of acquisition program control analysis.
· Bachelor of Science in Business or Technical field.
· Have 10-15 years of direct relevant experience in system acquisition and or program management of technology / information technology systems and / or acquisitions is required.
· PMI PMP or Defense Acquisition University DAWIA Program Management Training/Certification is highly desired.
· Demonstrated superior customer interface skills with senior levels of management and excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
· Strong leadership, sound judgment, initiative, flexibility and an even disposition are required.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on PowerPoint, Visio, and MS project are required. Experience in developing dashboards and experience with Microsoft Project Server are highly desired.
· Proficient with Adobe Acrobat document management application and / or similar applications.
· Knowledge of DHS-CBP acquisition and SELC processes desired.
· Knowledge of CBP OIT processes desired.
· The ability to obtain a Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years.
· A current Customs and Border Protection or Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation is strongly desired.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Business Administration) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related (project support and supervisory/management) experience.
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Masters Degree
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 18 months ago