Organization: Application Outsourcing
People within Application Outsourcing are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. As part of our Application Outsourcing team, you could be helping to provide the programming, management and maintenance services needed to implement and support installations of both custom and packaged application software
Our AO resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Online Developer Responsible for the following:
- Developing and unit testing online customizations to the ABMS and ACSSP products
- Working with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Working as part of an agile scrum team to rapidly deliver functional components
- Participating in code reviews and peer reviews
- Following good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
- Escalating issues to management as identified
- Fixing defects identified in testing
- Document online configuration updates to facilitate maintenance
1. Minimum 1 year of experience with J2EE applications
2. Minimum 1 year of experience developing online web applications
3. Minimum 1 year of experience with Agile/SCRUM Framework
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
1. Knowledge of Health and Human Services Applications (Eligibility, Public Assistance or Medicaid)
2. Worked with teams larger than 10 members
3. Certified Java Developer
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting,...