Program Development Manager – |
Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Program Development Manager will report to Director of Academic Services.
- Collaborate closely with graduate school level faculty to design online courses that inspire students and adhere to best practices in online learning
- Collaborate with graduate school administration on curriculum development, course scheduling, orientation, student services/resources, and other resources that support the program
- Consult with administration on the hiring of adjunct faculty; Provide expertise to faculty and school administration in web technologies, Course Management System use, and online best practice
- Collaborate with other Deltak team members on production of online courses and other deliverables;
- Provide ongoing support in online best practice to teaching faculty
- Masters degree in Education, Instructional Technology or related field
- Strong background in learning theory, interaction design, and project management
- 5+ years working with higher-ed faculty in the development of online courses
- Expert level abilities with Blackboard, WebCT, or ANGEL
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Online teaching experience is preferred
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Contact: submit your resume to www.deltak-innovation.com
Deltak - 13 months ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...