If you are passionate on helping people on their path to better health then bring your talents and innovative ideas to a Fortune 18 company that excels in delivering an unmatched breadth of health care capabilities. The Program Director, 340B will drive the overall success of the CVS/pharmacy 340B contract pharmacy program. The Director will oversee and maintain the overall strategy and implementation of all products and solutions related to 340B.
- Establish the annual 340B program requirements including strategy, budget, operational policies and procedures, vendor partnerships, account management, retail store account implementation and covered entity program performance monitoring.
- Set operational objectives and prepare operational plan for the achievement of those objectives.
- Plan and direct the utilization of key business, financial, technical and operational resources; to include pre and post program implementation analyses and be able to improve the total processes through these analyses.
- Conduct 340B opportunity analysis and program utilization projections for each participating retail store and for overall program.
- Maintain and monitor strong relationships with vendors and covered entities (e.g. hospitals and community health centers).
- Organize and implement successful covered entity relations including: customer satisfaction surveys, program development activities, education sessions, special events
- Develop short-and-long term goals that meet established corporate objectives and contributing to the overall success and performance of the company’s 340B program.
- Oversee the activities of the 340B vendor and operational personnel.
- Support store contract pharmacies to roll out vendor-specific products and services.
- Manage a team of professionals that is engaged across the enterprise in order to achieve financial objectives and regulatory compliance.
About CVS Caremark:
- 8-10 years related experience
- Experience in the 340B market is critical
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Proven ability to lead, develop, and manage a professional staff.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Ability to form and articulate persuasive arguments based on analysis. .
- Proven ability to partner and work across boundaries in order to achieve results.
- Must possess the ability to structure useful guidence around complex strategy decisions to influence and guide the decisions made by others.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders; strength in written and verbal communication skills.
CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and control payor costs in a way that no pharmacy retailer or PBM could do separately. We are a market leader in mail order pharmacy, retail pharmacy, specialty pharmacy, and retail clinics, and is a leading provider of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans. We employ approximately 200,000 colleagues in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We operate more than 7,327 retail stores, 30 onsite pharmacies, 31 specialty pharmacy stores, 13 specialty mail order pharmacies, four mail order pharmacies, and our CVS.com and Caremark.com websites. In addition, our MinuteClinic division runs approximately 657 retail health care clinics.
- Headquarters located in Woonsocket, RI
- More than $107 billion in annual revenue
- Ranked 18th on Fortune 500 for 2012
- No. 1 Retail-Based Medical Center Operator
- No. 1 Retail Loyalty Program – more than 69 million active ExtraCare customers
CVS Caremark - 2 years ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...