Program Director |
- The Center Director is responsible for the successful implementation, ongoing management and overall success of the Advanced Wound Clinic (AWC). This includes responsibility for operations, personnel, budget, reimbursement, Performance Improvement, and professional and community referral development.
- As a direct result of this leadership, the Advanced Wound Clinic delivers state-of-the-art healing technologies that are valued by our customers and delivered at a cost that promotes responsible growth for the corporation.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities:
The Center Director will be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies, duties and responsibilities as a result of education, experience and AWC initial orientation and ongoing corporate learning.
- Direct Operations
- Manage Personnel
- Maintain Quality
- Direct Finances and Reimbursement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, nursing, other health related field or equivalent wound care experience
- Previous healthcare experience in a Center operations setting, including background in personnel, finance, sales and marketing, and/or reimbursement preferred.
- Demonstrates the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- High degree of management confidence, including supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- High degree of organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement issues.
- Basic financial/P&L knowledge.
- Sales and marketing skills.
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with hospitals and long term care facilities to develop and operate Advanced Wound Care Programs. Accelecares proven track record of exceeding the clinical expectations of patients, physicians and facilities has made it one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Accelecare provides its hospital and long term care facility partners with clinical and management services designed to ensure industry leading patient outcomes and positive financial returns. Accelecare also offers a unique work-life balance for its physicians and significant training and education support, making it a dynamic place for physicians from multiple backgrounds to practice.
Please include Salary Expectations when submitting your resume.
CareerBuilder - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard