The Program Director is responsible for the successful implementation, ongoing management and overall success of the Advanced Wound Clinic (AWC). This includes responsibility for operations, personnel, budget, reimbursement, Performance Improvement, and professional and community referral development.
As a direct result of this leadership, the AWC delivers state-of-the-art healing technologies that are valued by our customers and delivered at a cost that promotes responsible growth for the corporation
Long Description :
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Director will be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies, duties and responsibilities as a result of education, experience and AWC initial orientation and ongoing corporate learning.
- Direct Operations
- Manage Personnel
- Maintain Quality
- Direct Finances and Reimbursement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, nursing, other health related field or equivalent wound care experience
- Previous healthcare experience in a Center operations setting, including background in personnel, finance, sales and marketing, and/or reimbursement preferred.
- Demonstrates the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- High degree of management confidence, including supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- High degree of organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement issues.
- Basic financial/P&L knowledge.
- Sales and marketing skills.
Consultant : Chris Kerr
Accelecare - 23 months ago
Director of Nurses
Pleasant Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center
Pleasant Hill, MO
- 6 days ago
Kansas City, MO
- 1 hour ago
International Association of Assessing Officers
Kansas City, MO
American Society of Association Executives
- 8 days ago
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...