Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with hospitals and long term care facilities to develop and operate Advanced Wound Care Programs. Accelecare’s proven track record of exceeding the clinical expectations of patients, physicians and facilities has made it one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Accelecare provides its hospital and long term care facility partners with clinical and management services designed to ensure industry leading patient outcomes and positive financial returns. Accelecare also offers a unique work-life balance for its physicians and significant training and education support, making it a dynamic place for physicians from multiple backgrounds to practice.
The Program Director will be responsible for overall growth and development of this Wound Center. The role combines both a need for strong sales and marketing skills combined with the ability to manage the wound care team. The Program Director will be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies, duties and responsibilities as a result of education, experience and Accelecare Wound Center initial orientation and ongoing corporate learning.
- Sales and Market Development
- Direct Operations
- Manage Personnel
- Maintain Quality
- Direct Finances and Reimbursement
- Manage the relationship with the hospital partner
Long Description :
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, nursing, other health related field or equivalent wound care experience
- Previous healthcare experience in a Center operations setting, including background in personnel, finance, sales and marketing, and/or reimbursement preferred.
- Demonstrates the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- High degree of management confidence, including supervisory, leadership, and motivational skills.
- High degree of organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement issues.
- Basic financial/P&L knowledge.
- Sales and marketing skills.
Consultant : Chris King
Accelecare - 4 months ago
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...