Community Educations Centers (CEC) is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working over 18 states across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
We are currently seeking a Program Director for a Substance Abuse Program in a criminal justice population in Pembroke Pines, Florida. In this position you would be responsible for all operational, clinical and personnel management of the substance abuse program.
- Assure that all aspects of the program are implemented as proposed and that the program is delivered in a manner that is complimentary to, and supportive of, site-specific policies and procedures.
- Meet program personnel needs including recruiting, selecting, training, supervising, and evaluating staff in accordance with Position Specifications required qualifications and core functions.
- Develop and oversee site-specific policies and procedures to act as guidelines for program planning and development; assure staff compliance with policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the facility Warden in the planning, direction and coordination of institutional activities.
- Communicate with treatment staff and referral sources to monitor placement of graduates into community treatment programs; evaluate programs ability to meet the needs identified in the inmates treatment plan.
- Develop quality assurance standards and monitoring systems; perform/coordinate monthly quality assurance reviews.
- Review evaluation data and develop reports documenting program outcomes.
- Monitor the budget and coordinate all financial responsibilities.
- Prepare and submit all reports, as requested, to the Department.
- Conduct and participate in administrative meetings.
Must have certification in Florida as a Certified Addictions Professional or licensed in Florida as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the criminal justice field and 3 years of management/supervisory experience. In addition, must have a least 3 years expereince in substance abuse/mental health counseling.
Candidates must be willing to work directly with incarcerated offenders in a secured prision environment and be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
Community Education Centers offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). Apply online at www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 18 months ago