PURPOSE : LifeWorks NW is seeking a Program Director for the Transitional-Aged Youth (TAY) and Early Assessment and Support Alliance (EASA) programs. Position is responsible for program development, management and clinical supervision for these programs in Washington, Multnomah and Clackamas Counties.
EASA program provides individual and family support, education, advocacy and treatment to persons aged 15 to 25 who are experiencing symptoms of psychosis.
TAY program serves similar-aged clients with severe and persistent mental illness. Services are orientated to young adults transitioning into independence.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or related field (QMHP).
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- Experience with target population required.
- Supervisory and management experience required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills preferred.
LifeWorks NW - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -