A. Accountable for the management and development of service offerings to large-scale, complex Managed Service Program. Responsible for growing and maintaining a deep-rooted relationship with the Client and leading teams of service delivery consultants toward sustained high-quality delivery of services to the Program
Manage the master service and service level agreements to ensure legal and contract compliance
Oversee the end-to-end requisition process to ensure expected cycle time, rate management and quality
B. Serve as an extension arm of the Client and manage and build relationships with end-users, stakeholder and suppliers.
C. Business Development: Ensure program adoption, compliance and promote expansion by Actively building subject matter expertise within the Program and Client’s environment.,
D. Work closely with the client to resolve any invoice or accounting procedural issues.
E. Maintain appropriate focus and pressure to proactively diagnose, escalate, delegate, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
F. Collect and compile data for quarterly business reviews using VMS tracking system (e.g. head count, time to fill, etc.)
G. Participate in monthly best practice meetings to ensure knowledge sharing among Bartech team members.
- Minimum of 7 yrs experience in the space or relevant industry with proven business development and senior management experience.
Skills showing excellence in:
- Legal and compliance issues surrounding personnel selection.
- MSP relationships.
- Service level agreements.
- Human capital concepts relevant for business performance.
- Business strategy.
- Written Communication - detailed, organized, and concise, with proper tone and flow.
- Verbal Communication - organized, cogent with professional language and style.
- Listening and comprehension.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Think critically
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs
- Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards
- Influence agendas and outcomes within clients and suppliers through persuasive and cogent dialog
- Work effectively and strategically with minimal direction
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Detail orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Discipline to execute according to standards
- Intense focus on accountability
- Proactive approach to conducting business
- Urgency and speed of response
- Entrepreneurial in nature, developing a new account
- Very fast-paced
- Extreme emphasis on exceptional work product
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...