The Richardson Family YMCA is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Program Director to lead and manage the Aquatics, Family, Teens, and Health and Wellness Departments.
This person will need to provide inspirational leadership to staff, members, and program participants as well as the community.
- The qualified candidate must be an energetic relationship builder with strong communication skills and be able to work with a diverse population.
- The qualified candidate will be expected to design, develop, and implement programs, activities, and events that will exceed the needs of the members and community as well as position the branch in a growth mode as it relates to program participation and membership.
- This includes developing new programs that will attract new members, participants and revenue and achieving the desired goals in units in all required areas.
- This person will be responsible for marketing and promoting programs, activities, and events to ensure a growth based participation, including working closely with the staff leadership team at the branch to cross market and promote to members and program participants.
- This person will be accountable for the Silver Sneakers program and all required reports and events.
- The program director will be responsible for the hiring, training and development of all staff related to family, youth and government, aquatics, and health and wellness programs and will be responsible for managing department budgets, exceeding revenue and minimizing expenses.
- This person will also be responsible for maintaining the branch website and will be expected to provide leadership support to all other branch events and activities as well as community events that market and promote the branch.
- The qualified candidate will also be responsible for recruiting volunteers, providing leadership to a division of volunteers in the Partners Campaign and achieving the required division goal.
Salary: $34,000 - $37,000
- Prefer a 4 year degree or the equivalent experience to provide leadership to the areas of family programs, youth and government, aquatics, as well as all fitness related programs, activities and events.
- Will be accountable for the development of small communities at the branch that will result in increased member retention. Requires strong skills in program development, coaching and mentoring of staff, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with staff, members, and the community.
Additional Compensation Details:
The YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas offers a comprehensive Benefits Plan: Health, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, 125 Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan, Employee Assistance Plan, Retirement 12% paid by the YMCA upon meeting eligibility requirements, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
YMCA - 10 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...