Education & Training Partnership - Concord
The Education and Training Partnership (E&TP) at Granite State College is seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to fill the position of Program Evaluation Coordinator. The program is a contracted service with the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF) to provide education and training for individuals to become and remain licensed foster, adoptive, and relative caregivers throughout the State of New Hampshire. This is a 30 hour per week, part-time, non-benefited position. Qualified applicants must be willing to travel throughout the State as assigned by the Program Director. The program operates out of Granite State College’s Administrative Center at 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH.
- Perform regularly scheduled program instructor performance evaluations as determined by the E&TP team. This requires travel around the State on a periodic basis and a willingness to work during the evening hours and Saturdays when the majority of program course delivery transpires.
- To serve as a support for instructors in the field as the need arises. Again, this requires travel and a flexible schedule.
- Record, process data, and analyze program participant course Evaluation results and write the program’s quarterly Continuous Quality Improvement Reports for the New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth, and Families.
- Record, process data, and analyze instructor feedback by course on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare a monthly Summary of Training Report for the Program Director.
- Provide the Program Director with requested statistical data for the Annual Report and other required State reporting as requested.
- Develop a system to process and analyze results of individual course Knowledge Checks, i.e. comprehensive final quizzes for each course.
- Participate in the design of program evaluation materials.
- Coordinate requests for upcoming training needs from program participants and program staff.
- Maintain best approach for continuous needs assessment activities and make suggestions as to how to improve on-going programming assessment.
- Coordinate historical program data.
- And other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
This position requires a degree in Education, Human Services, or related fields with experience in instructor evaluation. Master’s level preferred, but appropriate Bachelor level candidates will be considered. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge base in the issues of child abuse and neglect and childhood trauma and have knowledge/experience with educational practices associated with teacher observation and evaluation. This position also requires experience in Access data management programming. The successful candidate must also possess a gregarious personality, creativity, solid writing and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, be able to work independently, and be self-motivated.
$39,000 per year, 30 hours per week
This is a non-benefited position.
Qualified applicants are requested to email a letter of interest, a current copy of their resume, and three references to:
Suzanne Moberly, MEd, C.A.G.S.
Education & Training Partnership @ Granite State College
GSC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls, please.
Granite State College - 2 years ago