Reporting to the Senior Management Analyst, the Program Evaluation Coordinator is responsible for developing benchmarks for program goals and measures relative to Maryville's strategic plan, and establishing standards of practice to ensure positive results for program recipients. This position will evaluate program outcomes, determine best practices for program data collection and analysis, and provide cross-industry comparative reports for senior management.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
• A Bachelor's degree in a Human Services or related field from an accredited institution required; a Master's degree preferred;
• A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in a child welfare or social service organization, or in a non-profit environment;
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in quality improvement methods, evaluation processes, and accreditation activities.
• Possess extensive knowledge and understanding of Federal and State rules and regulations affecting the interest of Maryville Academy;
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of child welfare industry and comparable child care agencies;
• Ability to develop a knowledge of, and personal commitment to, the philosophy and objectives of Maryville Academy, including a passion for the care and well-being of children;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong organizational, analytical, time-management, and decision-making qualities;
• Ability to establish respectful and collaborative relationships with Maryville staff in all areas of responsibility;
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate a cooperative spirit.
NPO.net - 14 months ago
The NonProfit Times prides itself on being the one-stop source for all your nonprofit information and resource needs. Our online Resource...