CHS is seeking a Program Evaluator to manage and record program progress. This position will be located in Cumberland and Salem Counties.
· Ensure the establishment and implementation of an effective and efficient system to monitor progress, impacts and successes of project activities and performance at all levels.
· Develop, manage and implement the project’s evaluation systems, including relevant performance indicators, baselines and annual targets.
· Regularly review and update the project’s evaluation plan.
· Support improved data collection and analysis of key health indicators.
· Design and oversee the collection of data required to improve service delivery.
· Determine the reliability and validity of any instruments or protocols that are used.
· Organize, analyze, interpret, synthesize and summarize data from evaluation studies. Produce oral and written reports based on these data that are methodologically sound and meet donor requirements.
· Provide guidance and consultation on appropriate evaluation models and methodologies in support of program decision-making, program development and improvement.
· Recommend strategies and systems for organized collection and maintenance of data to support the ongoing needs of the program.
· Must have a Master’s in Public Health.
· At least 7 years of experience in design and evaluation.
· Experience evaluating USG-funded projects and knowledge of health sector indicators preferred.
· Demonstrated experience with research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis.
· Prior experience evaluating programs on trauma; depression; substance abuse; and HIV/AIDS.
· Skill in using statistical software such as SAS or SPSS as well as common database and office software
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to give written and oral reports.
· Familiarity with current data-gathering techniques and technology.
· Able to analyze and interpret data.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of interviewing techniques are also required.
· Culturally competent and bilingual (English/Spanish)
Time Commitment: Part time on as needed basis
Period of performance: September 2013-September 2016
Center for Human Services (CHS)
For over 40 years, the Center for Human Services (CHS) and its for-profit affiliate, University Research Co., LLC (URC) , have focused on improving the quality of and access to health, social, and education and vocational services in the U.S. and abroad. Founded in 1968, the CHS is the non-profit 501(c)3 affiliate of the Maryland based University Research Co., LLC. CHS seeks to improve the quality of life, access to social and health services, and the educational and vocational achievements of under-served populations throughout the United States and abroad. In addition, CHS provides technical expertise and innovative training, always honoring and respecting the culture of affected populations.
CHS' Mission: To help clients meet today's challenges and take advantage of tomorrow's opportunities by providing a comprehensive array of education, training, advocacy, and health-related programs and services.
“Contingent on Contract Award”
CHS is an E-Verify Employer
CHS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.