The Program Lead – CRM is responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise initiative. Also reviews CRM project proposals to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals. This position is also expected to provide vision, leadership and overall responsibility for the technology needs. The candidate must have CRM background (as a Business Analyst or Solution Architect), with solid implementation and team management experience.
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 5 to 7 years of CRM/database/direct marketing experience required.
- 7+ years marketing experience required.
- Proven track record of accomplishments and success in implementing full lifecycle CRM solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar CRM application required.
- Proven experience leading technical teams.
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated track record.
- Strong analysis skills, with a proven track record of delivery on large technology projects.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and results oriented.
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely.
From humble beginnings in a 14-zip code area of Brooklyn in 1993, to presence in all 62 counties of New York State today, Fidelis Care's...