- Program Management Experience
- Expertise in Logistics, Integration, Installation & Operations for US Navy Tactical Systems
- Capture Management Experience
- Experience with NAVSEA PEO IWS5
Specific Job Description
This position supports a NAVSEA PEO IWS5 IDIQ Task Order for Surface USW Systems Integration, Installations & Operational Support.
This position reports directly to the Integration and Logistics Center (ILC) Program Manager in support of the NAVSEA PEO IWS5 customer. This position serves as a primary customer contact for all Surface USW Systems Integration, Installations & Operational Support program activities; including but not limited to the following areas of expertise and oversight:
Qualified candidates should have the following skills and experience:
1) Candidates must have 5 - 10 years of Program Management experience with programs greater than $25M
2) Candidates must have demonstrated strong program/team leadership with the ability to coordinate efforts across multiple logistics and engineering disciplines. Must have the ability to manage demands across an entire program concurrently in order to meet objectives and have the ability to provide clear and concise technical direction to team members ensuring successful program execution
3) Experience with NAVSEA PEO IWS5 Customer
4) Extensive Experience developing and performing in depth briefings for both LM management and external customers; including participation in routine IPT meetings and program reviews
5) Extensive Experience in USW Systems Integration, Installation & Operational Support
6) Capture Management Experience
The selected candidate will develop and maintain program management plans, processes, manage EVMS requirements, and define objectives. Additionally, reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports; assessing program milestones to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
This position requires moderate travel. Candidate must possess an active DoD Secret Clearance.
New Hire and Rehire candidates for this position will be offered the LMOS benefit program. Internal candidates for this position will be able to retain their current benefit program if they are participating in the LMOS, LMES or Corporate benefit programs currently. Other internal candidates will be offered the LMOS benefit program.
Standard Job Description
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Missiles and Fire Control
R864:MFC-TS P4 TS ESS - LMOS
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...