Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado.
We are seeking a Program Manager for the Adolescent Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Adult Intensive Outpatient Programs. Under supervision, organizes, administers, and oversees the operation of both programs utilizing DBT and evidence based best practice models designed for intensive outpatient and dual diagnosis adult populations. Oversees and coordinates team functions and community activities to enhance the quality of treatment consumers receive and ensure compliance with company goals. Responsible for the administrative oversight of the team including financial, resource and facilities management. Provides direct clinical services as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversees, coordinates, and provides professional leadership in the provision of clinical therapeutic services provided by the program, in accordance with program objectives, clinical guidelines, procedures and standards, and company goals.
· Provides clinical and administrative supervision to all Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) staff and to all Adolescent Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (ADBT) program staff. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance.
· Develops and expands Adult Intensive Outpatient Programming and ADBT programming to meet the needs of the community. Develops Adult Intensive Outpatient program and ADBT program curriculum.
· Ensures accuracy, quality and efficiency standards are met with regards to medical record standards and case management services for consumers. Advocates appropriate services for consumers.
· Identifies, implements, and monitors customer service standards to ensure team is meeting internal and external customer needs, in a professional manner.
· Develops long and short term goals for the team that are consistent with program and organizational goals.
· Trains and evaluates clinical and administrative support staff to maintain quality within the team, encourages growth and development of staff while instilling awareness of cultural diversity.
· Provides direct consumer consultation and care utilizing evidence based best practice models; develops, evaluates and modifies program as required.
· Completes performance evaluations in a timely manner and provides appropriate coaching and counseling to ensure all employees perform at satisfactory levels, identifies when discipline is appropriate.
· Participates in the selection process for internal and external candidates for program staff.
· Projects a positive image to other agencies and general public.
· Conducts timely audits to ensure compliance with Community Reach Center goals, policies, State and other regulatory policies regarding clinical care and documentation.
· Assists with the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting needs of the program. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance of established budget.
· Provides oversight to assigned staff with regard to clinical outcomes and productivity standards. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance.
· Attends all management meetings and serves on appropriate work groups/committees to further the goals of Community Reach Center.
· Serves as a representative/role model of the programs as well as Community Reach Center with program consultants, consumers, families and the community as required.
· Participates in and utilizes opportunities that provide professional growth through attendance at center in-services and other conferences and by conducting consultation and education functions as indicated.
· Promotes cooperative working relationships and positive team atmosphere.
· Performs other such duties as assigned within the scope of the position and program description, as well as those reflective of experience, education and ability.
· Performs other such duties as assigned within the scope of the position and program description, as well as those reflective of their experience, education and ability.
Work experience requirements:
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
· Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or a directly related field.
· Minimum of four years direct clinical experience with the population served
· Minimum of 3 years of previous supervisory experience.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
· Professional counseling licensure (LP, LPC, LMFT, LCSW).
· Status as a Certified Addictions Counselor III or Licensed Addictions Counselor.
· Clinical supervision, general performance coaching, facilitation of group processes, innovative goal setting, cultivating a learning environment, budget development/oversight and understanding of state and local policy issues regarding mental health and children’s systems of care.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Training and/or prior experience with DBT.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Reach Center - 30+ days ago
Community Reach Center, a 501[c] non-profit organization, is one of the premier mental health providers in the north metro Denver area, a...