This position supports Northeast Utilities’ Account Executives, design teams, and utility customers with the installation of energy efficiency measures in commercial and industrial facilities. Responsible for all aspects of the incentive process including but not limited to implementation planning, delivery, customer service, vendor management and financial assessment and statistical analysis.
- Facilitate on-site inspections of commercial and industrial customer facilities. .
- Provide customers with technical advice and assistance regarding energy efficient equipment and design strategies,.
- Develops RFP’s and selection of vendors to deliver and administer programs.
- Oversees the design, implementation and management of new programs.
- Track financial program and operational performance.
- Promote energy efficiency programs and incentives to eligible customers.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires knowledge of commercial and industrial building systems and processes. Also requires knowledge of marketing principles and market research techniques. Requires financial skills and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of eight (8) years managing complex projects of a high volume commercial and industrial nature. Customer service experience and/or aptitude.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support a diversified environment. It is the policy and practice of NSTAR Electric & Gas to employ persons and to assign work, pay, promote and offer training to all persons on the same basis without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran.
NSTAR - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
NSTAR Electric plays a starring role in bringing electric power to Boston. The company's electric transmission and distribution utility...